[Gambas-user] Autocomplete

Daniel Oxley oxleyd at ...364...
Fri Feb 20 16:53:22 CET 2004

I'm a bit confused, it's me being divvy though!  I have been looking at your
MDI page on KUDLA, I can't seem to work out what it does...?  sorry...

-----Original Message-----
From: gambas-user-admin at lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:gambas-user-admin at lists.sourceforge.net] On Behalf Of Rob
Sent: 19 February 2004 00:36
To: gambas-user at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Gambas-user] Autocomplete

On Wednesday 18 February 2004 11:23, Daniel Oxley wrote:
> Thanks.  Any ideas where I can get my hands of either of
> these?

The autocomplete thing would be in the Gambas-user or
Gambas-devel mail archives somewhere... I'll try to look for it
tonight, assuming it wasn't a figment of my imagination.

You can get the MDI hack that I did at http://www.kudla.org
somewhere (link on the left hand side of the page) but there's
no way it'll work with current Gambas versions as I wrote it
against the very first Gambas version with an MDI control (maybe
0.57.)  It is also quite rough, and Benoit said a month or two
ago that he hopes to move Gambas to an MDI model in a less hacky
way than I did, also sometime after 1.0.

Hey, it took VB until version 4.0 to get an MDI ;)

Rob