[Gambas-user] TabStrip1_Click

ron ronstk at ...239...
Tue Feb 17 12:39:45 CET 2004

On Tuesday 17 February 2004 13:05, na2492 at ...9... wrote:
> >On Monday 16 February 2004 15:20, Charlie Reinl wrote:
> >> how can I know at TabStrip1_Click where I comme from (which
> >> Tab)?
> >
> >PUBLIC LastTab as integer

> >SUB Form_Open()
> >	LastTab = TabStrip1.Index
> >END

> >Sub TabStrip1_Click()
> >	' do something with LastTab, then:

IF  LastTab<>TabStrip1.Index THEN
 ' here you should finish operation on previous tab
 ' Saving the information i.e
END

 ' setup information wich can be updated in past time
 ' into the controls on this Tab
IF    TabStrip1.Index=0 THEN do_this( TabStrip1.Current )
IF    TabStrip1.Index=1 THEN do_other()

> >	LastTab = TabStrip1.Index

' and final set the variable LastTab with the current index
' as variable you can use the .Tag as storage area :)

> >END
> >
> >Rob
>
> Salut Rob,
>
> when I ask, I meant if there is a property or an event where I can read
> the last Tab in use or like in other TapStrip_Click where it commes
> as argument
> like Sub TabStrip1_Click(prev as integer)
>
> Thanks
> Charlie

An other way is to use the _MouseDown event.
At this event the .Index has the old index number
The _Click occurs only if there is choosen another tab but the down works
every time.

---
Ron

You can