[Gambas-user] lock the object

ron ronstk at ...239...
Mon Feb 16 20:18:52 CET 2004

On Monday 16 February 2004 16:43, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> On Monday 16 February 2004 06:53, ron wrote:
> > On Monday 16 February 2004 06:05, Rizky Tahara Shita wrote:
> > > 1. sometimes i miss clicked on the ide, so the object that already i
> > > puts on the form in the right places moves... will you add a menu to
> > > lock the object ?
> > >
> > > 2. when we designing the object and already have codes we don't know
> > > easly which one of the event that already we write the code. we must
> > > open the code then we know which event on that object that already
> > > coded. what i mean is when in the designing mode and right clicking on
> > > an object, please add bold to a menu that already has coded...
> >
> > I like idea the first one but Idea 2 is realy a good one.
> > Bold or between some markers will help a lot.
>
> If someone can tell me how to make a bold menu with QT, I will do it!

I found in qmenudata.h

class Q_EXPORT QMenuItem			// internal menu item class
{
friend class QMenuData;
public:
    QMenuItem();
   ~QMenuItem();

    int		id()		const	{ return ident; }
    QIconSet   *iconSet()	const	{ return iconset_data; }
    QString	text()		const	{ return text_data; }
    QString	whatsThis()	const	{ return whatsthis_data; }
    QPixmap    *pixmap()	const	{ return pixmap_data; }
    QPopupMenu *popup()		const	{ return popup_menu; }
    QWidget *widget()		const	{ return widget_item; }
    QCustomMenuItem *custom()	const;
#ifndef QT_NO_ACCEL
    QKeySequence key()		const	{ return accel_key; }
#endif

class Q_EXPORT QCustomMenuItem : public Qt
{
public:
    QCustomMenuItem();
    virtual ~QCustomMenuItem();
    virtual bool fullSpan() const;
    virtual bool isSeparator() const;
    virtual void setFont( const QFont& font );
    virtual void paint( QPainter* p, const QColorGroup& cg, bool act,
			bool enabled, int x, int y, int w, int h ) = 0;
    virtual QSize sizeHint() = 0;
};

setFont is known if QCustomMenuItem() can be add to the menuitem in gambas

Should I try my luck again as contribution?

---
Ron