[Gambas-user] gmd crashes on PostgreSQL

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...9...
Mon Feb 16 19:14:37 CET 2004

Salut,

  for testing the changes I had made in gdm - FRequest with   PostgreSQL.
I installed  PostgreSQL 7.3.4.
But before I came to testing the gdm crashed while trying to show the table
(DblClick on the table). 'Unsupported String Conversation'

The screenshot is made from the orig. gmd which commes with gambas-0.84a, I
set the line 266, so you can see where it happend.

  gentoo 1.4 , qt-3.1.2 , gcc 3.2.3 , KDE 3.1.4 , mysql 4.0.16 ,psql 7.3.4

Where I'm wrong,
	dit I made bad configurations on PostgreSQL, I only made it run ( the quick
version) ?

	or is it the PostgreSQL Version ?

Amicalement
Charlie