[Gambas-user] This fu... MsgBox stills gets in the Background

ron ronstk at ...239...
Mon Feb 16 06:59:09 CET 2004

On Sunday 15 February 2004 23:26, Charlie Reinl wrote:
> Salut Benoit,
>
> The Msgbox is still a Problem.
>
> It is realy user-unfriendly, if a popuped MsgBox, disappear behind a
> Window, and the user is clicking around on this Window and finaly shot down
> the application, because 'it is freezed' !!!!!!!
>
> And this is not only a pb. while working with the IDE.
>
> A Msgbox has to stay on the top of that window, and can't disappear behind,
> while the user have had a click on that window.
>

> Amicalement
> Charlie

this happens with Konqueror also. I think it's a problem with the window
manager, KDE or a problem of QT.
May be a timer in the MsgBox that every second set it to Top can help
or at least bring it one level up to the parent of this msgbox.
Maybe Benoit can implement in the interpreter to do this.
Than it will better than KDE/QT :=)

Ron