[Gambas-user] lock the object

Rizky Tahara Shita rizky at ...225...
Mon Feb 16 06:05:01 CET 2004

1. sometimes i miss clicked on the ide, so the object that already i puts on the form in the right places moves...
will you add a menu to lock the object ?

2. when we designing the object and already have codes we don't know easly which one of the event that already
we write the code. we must open the code then we know which event on that object that already coded. what i mean is
when in the designing mode and right clicking on an object, please add bold to a menu that already has coded...