[Gambas-user] a major forgot.......

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Sun Feb 15 09:18:59 CET 2004

On Sunday 15 February 2004 02:06, Coquet Olivier wrote:
> heuuuuuu!!!!
>
> how can you set the order of component if they are on a
> tabview, they go behind and you see nothing ?????

Did you try that?  If they're actually on a tabview, the tabview
is their parent, not the form, and they should only go in back
of other controls on the tabview.

However, pressing tab in a control on the tabview can set the
focus to a control on the same form that isn't in the tabview,
so I guess there are issues to work out there eventually.  You
can work around them in code using the LostFocus event, or
possibly KeyPress (trapping the tab and using STOP EVENT and
manually setting the focus as appropriate) in the meantime.

Rob