[Gambas-user] gambas 0.84a

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Sat Feb 14 00:02:43 CET 2004

On Friday 13 February 2004 17:54, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> > maybe to:
> >   KHTMLPart *part = new KHTMLPart(  \
> > 	QT.GetContainer(VARG(parent)), 0, 0, 0, BrowserViewGUI );
> > can do the job?
> I tried, but alas it changed nothing. I think that Konqueror
> displays a PNG file with another Part, and that the KHTML part
> can't do it!

That's right, Konqueror uses an embedded viewer or (if you're
like me and switch the default to be some other program) prompts
you to open it in some other program.  The only way I can think
of to get around this is to intercept image/* mime types, write
them to a temporary directory, and replace them with a page that
just has img src="mytmpfile.png" when sending the data to khtml.
I assume this can be done in gambas code rather than the
component.

Rob