[Gambas-user] Segmentation fault in gambas

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Fri Feb 13 23:17:27 CET 2004

On Friday 13 February 2004 15:18, amelgar wrote:
> Since version 0.83 and in 0.84 I am getting a Segmentation fault:
>
> amelgar bertolinux:~$ gambas
> Segmentation fault
>
> Everything compiled without errors...
>
> I tried compiling curl-7.11.0.tar.bz2
> <http://curl.haxx.se/download/curl-7.11.0.tar.bz2> from sources an deleting
> .gambas from my home directory, just to trie some things
>
> I am using a mdk9.2 without any important changes, and I dont remember
> any change in my sistem betwen 0.82 and 0.83..
>
> I dont mind using the rpms (when they get released for mandrake...) but
> i just want to tell here, becouse maybe is a bug.
>
> I can't give you acces thow ssh becouse I'm at work and dont have acces
> from outside to my machine(isa server)...and at my houste I'm now with
> cooker...since 2 days and I'm getting and error compiling too, maybe
> becouse of the lack of any library ( i had to unistall kde* to upgrade
> to cooker)
>
> I'm the only one??
>
> pd: sorry for my bad English
>
> Saludos :)
> and keep the good work

In the troubleshooting section of the website, you will read how to trace the
interpreter so that you can tell me exactly how it crashes.

Send me the result, and maybe I may guess what happens specifically on your
system.

Benoit Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...