[Gambas-user] gambas 0.84a

ron ronstk at ...239...
Fri Feb 13 15:52:44 CET 2004

On Friday 13 February 2004 14:33, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> I have just uploaded a patched version of gambas-0.84. This version fix the
> bug in the IDE that prevented creating icons, and make the WebBrowser more
> usable.
>
> Note that if KDE Web browser can display PNG images inside an HTML
> document, it seems that he can't display only a PNG document. If someone
> could tell me how to do that, this will be great!
>
> Regards,

Do not understand this realy.
If the webbrowser can show a website it is almost showing you jpeg and gif
pictures.
So I asume you do show png a differnt way.

'file:/opt/gambas/share/examples/Games/RobotFindsKitten/heart.png' does not
work for me as URL in the property box
with or without 'file:' i get the picture as text.

if I go to that pictore with konqueror as file manager I see the picture.
the picture again with webbrowsing as profile.

Maybe for the webbrowser as widged the profile must be set to webbrowser
instead filemanager as this looks to me the default now.

BTW I set the jscript false condition to true for testing and I had no
problems. My local site use it a lot and worked ok so far I tested it now.

---
Ron