[Gambas-user] CTableView Update (ron)

ron ronstk at ...239...
Fri Feb 13 00:17:38 CET 2004

On Thursday 12 February 2004 23:17, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> On Thursday 12 February 2004 22:49, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> > On Thursday 12 February 2004 17:42, ron wrote:
> > > Hi benoit,
> > >
> > > Included the .cpp and .diff CTableView.
> > > It is how it runs now on my gambas version.
> > > The gbi -a is no success yet.
> > > The methods are in the help but no page to it.
>
> Of course, the page must come from the Wiki web site!

Do I have/can make the doc on the Wiki for these new methods?

Still 'gbi -a' gives a segmentaion fault if it is done a second time after
full install. It ends with the gb.info with zero bytes.

A guess in gbi.c at line 608/609
path = STR_copy(FILE_set_ext(FILE_cat(_lib_path, "info", &name[4], NULL),
".info"));
name = STR_copy(FILE_get_basename(&name[4]));

Can it be the &name[4] does not work if the component name is zero lenght/null
like gb.info ?
all the other files are gb.<component>.info

Thanks for implement the RowAt/ColumnAt and fix on the Ucase problem for the
GoTo list.  The Html widget is also super
Still a wish the property and toolbox at start new form instead start gambas
and close if the form is closed. I did change it myself but maybe it is good
for others to, it is cleaner on the desktop.

---
Ron