[Gambas-user] Mandrake Cooker

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Thu Feb 12 20:07:46 CET 2004

On Thursday 12 February 2004 14:34, danielcampos at ...282...
wrote:
> >I'm not sure whether I should get 0.83 to them right away or
> > if I should wait till 0.84 considering some of the bugs
> > people have experienced.
>
> Unless Mandrake 10 borns in the next week I should wait a
> little :-)

Well, about half an hour ago they uploaded the 10.0-rc1
mandrake-release package, which means cooker and contrib will
likely be freezing in the next few days.  I'll get 0.84 in there
now that it's been released.  So I guess we can expect a number
of people to come in and start reporting 0.84 issues in a few
months.

Rob