[Gambas-user] Mandrake Cooker

ron ronstk at ...239...
Thu Feb 12 17:18:40 CET 2004

On Thursday 12 February 2004 16:21, Rob wrote:
> On Thursday 12 February 2004 07:11, danielcampos at ...282...
>
> wrote:
> > Gambas 0.82 seems to be part of the official distribution at
> > Mandrake Cooker, not just in the Contrib part! :
>
> Wow....
>
> I'm not sure whether I should get 0.83 to them right away or if I
> should wait till 0.84 considering some of the bugs people have
> experienced.
>
> Rob

If we always wayt till bug free then KDE was still at version 0.9beta

The curl (bug) problem has only hit 2 known people at the moment.
The CFont hit also 2 but different people. I had them both :(
Compared to the many users having success it is not so bad i think.
If Benoit next week release 0.84 then waiting is a good step.
The last 4 updates are in weekly speed so it make sence to wait
and do it with 0.84.

---
Ron