[Gambas-user] Trial Compile CURL 7.11 question (Rob)

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Tue Feb 10 21:06:14 CET 2004

On Tuesday 10 February 2004 14:51, ron wrote:
> I downloade version 7.11 and go to the test directory
> Running the test resulting in errors in test 500 and up
> I do not understand the 2 first lines. the look as time stamp
> and are the same. but expected and generated  fails?

I dunno, I seldom run "make test" on anything I compile because
that's not normally done as part of building an RPM.  The tests
where it failed were the ones where it was intended to break
(return an error) so that would probably be good enough for
me.... but it's your machine ;)

Rob