[Gambas-user] Phone center

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Tue Feb 10 20:46:16 CET 2004

On Monday 09 February 2004 08:44, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> Elsewhere, the textboxes should be created dynamically. This
> way you can add telephones and lines without modifying your
> program interface.

That is how you'd do it in just about any other language, but
I've encountered a number of people asking how to use VB control
arrays in Gambas while still being able to draw them on the form
rather than doing it programmatically.  I'm pleased to be able
to at least provide them with a 4 or 5-line workaround.

Thanks for the Object.Type hint, I'm amazed I missed that, guess
I was looking for "Vartype" ;)

Rob