[Gambas-user] Any confirmation about CFont.cpp?

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Tue Feb 10 19:47:54 CET 2004

On Tuesday 10 February 2004 10:12, ron wrote:
> Hi Benoit,
>
> During compile time I had a problem with CFont.cpp
> Not every one had this problem, i know 2 users found it.
> As suggested I add a #include "gb_common" in it and the problem was gone.
>
> Was it a change to much?
>
> Ron

The problem will be fixed in the next version.

I removed every dependency on gb_common.h in components, but I forgot to
insert the "offsetof" macro definition in gambas.h. I didn't see that because
on my Mandrake, offsetof is already defined by some C compiler header!

Benoit Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...