[Gambas-user] Request: Help browser behaviour

ron ronstk at ...239...
Mon Feb 9 13:49:33 CET 2004

Hi Benoit,

If I use the help browser I rol the window up when I have the info I need.
Running the program and get a break the help unfold over the code to review.

In the past I could put it on another desktop to prevent this.
Now if I go to the other desktop it is gone.
Asking for it in the main window gives it back at the place I put it aside so
I think it is only hidden.

My wish is that is stay rolled up or minimized if a break in running program
occurs till I ask to apear or unfold with the double click.

Any idee?

Ron