[Gambas-user] gambas 0.83

ron ronstk at ...239...
Sun Feb 8 13:12:34 CET 2004

On Sunday 08 February 2004 12:43, Fabien Bodard wrote:
> Le Dimanche 08 Février 2004 12:27, ron a écrit :
> > On Sunday 08 February 2004 11:53, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > Well, I'm in a hurry, so here is gambas 0.83:
> >
> > Thanks benoit.
> > I will try it in a moment because I had a error in the menu editor with
> > 0.82 about illegal menu name.
> >
> > You asked snapshots. Here are a few from my graphical SQL builder
> > in early stage. It's now stand alone and accept SQL line's
> >
> > Ron.
>
> I think it can be a tool for gambas database manager   no ? if you want...
> just for design the table relation.
>
> good job ron....
>

> fabien

As a tool in the database manager was my idee too but my code at the moment is
not as clear as I want. Compared to the code of gambas database manager.
Beside of that I have now many class files to do the job and experimenting
how to do the job.
My pre version was in php and using dhtml,jscript and vbscript for the client
side. Worked only on IE. :( until M$ released a securety update.
After I started linux based I could not use it any more and I beleave it was a
good experiment to learn gambas and have a nice tool back.

Ron