[Gambas-user] gambas and qt and Problems and gdm

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...9...
Sun Feb 8 00:38:29 CET 2004

Salut,

I downgrade my gentoo box to qt-3.1.2 and now I have a little bit less
problems.

- Now the Forms Components look after F5 the same as in the IDE.

- The X-freeze I had only one time, as I tryed to put an Integer Value to the
.GridCell.Alignment on Debugger .

I dit:
Dim nI as  integer
nI=4
.GridCell.Alignment = nI

Now it is so much easier to debug

- The problem in Dialog I told is still there, I had a look into the source ,
there is only one ',' . Think it could be a converting problem.
Or short a Dialog  Problem.

- A question, the moment when I click to open a combo-box, I get an
combo-box.lostFocus  ... is that normal ???

I send you the last changes I made to the gdm .

Amicalement
Charlie