[Gambas-user] listbox refresh while filling

Philip A. Chapman pchapman at ...129...
Thu Feb 5 17:37:16 CET 2004

On Thu, 2004-02-05 at 09:35, Frank Rudolph wrote:
> Because of long running i will refresh my listbox - parhaps every 500
> lines of results.
> If i perform a listbox1.refresh - noting happens.

Try putting a WAIT statement after listbox1.refresh.  This will allow
other threads to run; similar, but not the same as VB's doevents.

--
Philip A. Chapman

Application Development:
Java, Visual Basic (MCP), PostgreSQL, MySQL, MSSQL
Linux, Windows 9x, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP