[Gambas-user] Gambas And Report

Rizky Tahara Shita rizky at ...225...
Thu Feb 5 06:41:53 CET 2004

On Wednesday 04 February 2004 09:08, stefanus eddy wrote:
> Dear All
>
> What Report Engine We Can Used With Gambas????, In VB We Can Used
> Crystal Report to Generate Our Report. I Can't See In Gambas?????.
>

> Thanks
>

> eddy

i usually create an HTML an bring that HTML template to VB or gambas.
after i repeat the data for the output, i call IE or Konqueror (using SHELL)
to show that HTML that i already create for output as a file (yes, ofcourse
the program must have right write permission). to print the report to
printer, i use javascript window.print(); in HTML that i have exported from
VB or Gambas.

the reason i use HTML as report are:
1. the installation will have more small size than using report engine...
2. i have more freedom to design report just like what i wanted to...

have fun...

*hem... right now i'm doing an example to do that.... may be when it's done,
i'll post...*