[Gambas-user] message

Rizky Tahara Shita rizky at ...225...
Thu Feb 5 06:24:55 CET 2004

hi, benoit

1. on the message syntax, we can not make a button as a default.
for example, i have a message dialog contains 3 buttons and i want the focus
is in the third button. how message do that ?

2. it's a little about the IDE here...when i press the F4 button, it will show
the property box. for programmer easyness, please make a focus too on one of
the property there.
try this, i have 5 textboxes on my form, every textboxes i wanna change the
text properties. yes ofcourse i can click the object and click again to the
property box and select the text property there. i loop my actions as many
objects. but, how many times that i have throw for doing that ???
well, may be because i have long enough with VB here, so the VB user friendly
are still got in me...

hmm... try vb if you don't know what i mean.

3. i have 5 objects on my form. one object i sized it so it look like just
what i wanted to. well.. i don't want to do that for the other objects. why
don't you add menu to make the size of the rest object to have the same size
that i already have ?? in VB (once again in VB, may be vb user friendly is
more make programmer convienence) i can select all the objects with the one
that i already sized focused. and i select the menu to make the same size (
even i just wanna have the same width, height or both ), and viola... in just
a few second, i have the other 4 objects there have the same size with the
one that i have sized. it will much more less time to designing, since we
haven't doing the programming. so may be on the IDE must have the less time
in designing and the programmer will have focus in programming more.

4. when will gambas IDE have a MDI design ? ( i haven't try what rob did about
this ). well, the gambas IDE right now is just have the same look like VB3,
cause since VB4 to VB6 the IDE already use MDI.

sorry to have a lot of critics, request that may be bugging you... :P
hopefully that gambas will have the same (even more) powerfull and user
friendly than VB... :-)