[Gambas-user] is it me or is it gambas

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Wed Feb 4 20:46:15 CET 2004

On Tuesday 03 February 2004 20:41, Charlie Reinl wrote:
> Salut,
>
> while creating a sourece package I found this.
> Have a look to the Filter.
>
> Beside of this I find gambas actually very unstable.
> Now I don't know, if it is my box
> ( gentoo 1.4 , qt-3.2,3 , gcc 3.2.3 , KDE 3.1.4 , mysql 4.0.16 )
> or gambas.
>
> The thinks who happend to me this evening, a to hugh to explain.
> One was while i tryed to set a gridcells.picture to 'nothing' was that I
> couldn't start the project anymore.
>
> I tryed_
> 	gridcells.picture=""
> 	gridcells.picture=NULL
> 	gridcells.picture=picture["path_to_nowhere"]
>
> So, and I remarked, that GridView, even if he's larger then the form, don'T
> raise his scrollbares, (the Tableview makes the same)
>
> Do you realy think we should get out a 1.0 ????????????????
>
> Amicalement
> Charlie

Hi Charlie,

I don't clearly understand what you want to explain.

But I know that gambas does not work with QT 3.2, because I have only QT 3.1
at the moment...

It is the same problem when I switched from QT 2.x to QT 3.0, and then from QT
3.0 to QT 3.1. Trolltech introduces in its library incompatibilities that
breaks Gambas, maybe because Gambas uses many QT deep functions, contrary to
classical QT applications.

Benoit Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...