[Gambas-user] Gambas and Cygwin

nyarnon nyarnon at ...455...
Wed Dec 29 11:55:00 CET 2004

Hi List,

I was wondering if anybody has been busy/able to port the Gambas-Runtime
library to Cygwin. I understand there would be severe problems like QT
and alike but I would be glad with console based programming at first.
If this job could be done it would mean (some) Gambas progs would be runable
on windows. So if KDE could be ported I see (in my limited view) no reason
why Gambas couldn't. Unfortunatly I'm not up to this. Who is?

PS Everybody a succesfull new year Let's use it to help the Tsunami victims.