[Gambas-user] USE functionality

Brant Wells dafyre at ...43...
Tue Dec 28 21:16:55 CET 2004

Any idea as to when Gambas-Written components will be supported?  I have a few ideas in the works that I would like to try, but I need to be able to develop my own components to do it with...

Thanks!
~Brant

Benoit Minisini <gambas at ...1...> wrote:
On Monday 27 December 2004 19:44, Brant Wells wrote:
> Hey Benoit:
>
> I was wondering why the USE functionality was removed?

It is not removed, but it is deprecated, because it will be replaced by
components directly written in Gambas. But nothing is sure, and maybe the USE
instruction will return.

Benoit Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...