[Gambas-user] Error!

HMB bundeshund at ...467...
Sat Dec 25 21:07:19 CET 2004

Am Freitag, 24. Dezember 2004 02:18 schrieb Leo Barnhoorn:
> Hello Stefan,
>
> Thanks for the information, yes here it is also running on a 9.0 and 9.1
> system. So the best thing i can do is to update this system to 9.1 or maybe
> to 9.2 now it is realy goodby for SuSE 8.2

8.1 or 8.2? For 8.2 i found this:
ftp://ftp.suse.com/pub/suse/i386/supplementary/KDE/update_for_8.2/yast-source
what you have to enter as an installation-source in/with yast and after that
go to 'install/delete software' using yast and update all blue-written
entries by selecting the filter to 'selections'-->zzzzz(all) [at the bottom]
to see all availably packages... (be sure to select all blue-written
entries!)

But i don't know if this solves your problem. if not, well, then you have
updatet your KDE to a higher version... But this can get your system much
slower as i recogniced on my laptop  :(  it was ok with 8.2 and not usable
with 9.1 out-of-the-box... now i run blackbox on it  :)

HTH

HM