[Gambas-user] a bit of confusion

Stefan Lamprecht Stefan at ...744...
Thu Dec 23 00:00:16 CET 2004

dear readers,

first of all and very important: a big 'thank you' for gambas.
gamas covers a certain hole on linux desktops.
i currently port a vb business app to gamba and hope to drag with this help
the company totally to linux. this would be 'tres jolie'

but it could be easier.
i spend days finding out how to operate correctly with utf-8 strings.
the information regarding this was close to zero (0) and more misleading in
some cases.
i suggest some kind of 'elegant' programming contest to gather some more and
complete samples.

feed the gambas

m.