[Gambas-user] A few questions.

Oliver Stieber oliver_stieber at ...370...
Wed Dec 22 04:16:14 CET 2004

Well, a couple of cups of coffee solved some of my
problems, well with a bit of a hack.

It looks like downcasting works for calling an
inherited method.

' Gambas class file
INHERITS Object[]

PUBLIC SUB add(key AS String, value AS Variant)
    DIM aparam AS  Object
    DIM foo AS Object[]
    aparam = NEW parameter(key,value)
'down cast to call the add method on object.
    foo=ME
    foo.Add(aparam)
end sub

I've just noticed all the reflections stuff, and had
at a class browser for the debugger.. but...

classes["myclass"]["symbol"] errors with not an array
and classes["myclass"]._get("symbol") burns.