[Gambas-user] Gambas bug ? KDE/Gnome bug? Linux bug ?

Roger Hallgren roger125 at ...734...
Tue Dec 21 17:10:09 CET 2004

Yes kill <filename> would work .. been so long since I've had to kill a
program that I forgot about that command. My point is that if you use
that code to break out of the close event to bring up a dialog box with
a warning that you're about to close the program, you also end up not
being able to log out of your linux session while the program is
running.

Thanks for the KILL reminder though .. :)