[Gambas-user] Event key

jscops jscops at ...11...
Mon Dec 20 16:13:35 CET 2004

Thank you very much to all, you are too strong.
We must put a stop event after each control.
Exemple :
Public sub Cmpt_KeyPress()
Select case Last.Tag
Case 1
If Key.Code=Key.Enter or Key.Code=Key.Return or Key.Code=Key.Tab then
" Make something"
Stop Event
End If
Case 2
If Key.Code=Key.Enter or Key.Code=Key.Return or Key.Code=Key.Tag then
"Make another thing"
Stop Event
End if
Etc ....