[Gambas-user] gambas 1.0 RC5

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Mon Dec 20 13:20:50 CET 2004

Hi, everybody.

Here is the RC5.

The most important thing in this release is the update of GNU
autoconf/automake/libtool. This should solve some problems on systems that
are not Linux/x86.

For more info, read the ChangeLog, or the mail of Laurent Carlier that
couldn't wait for me finish my lunch before posting this announce !

I hope this release will compile on all Debian flavors, even if it can't work
on 64 bits systems, and that the behaviour on CygWin will be better.

I think I will release 1.0 for the new year :-)

Benoit Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...