[Gambas-user] Event key

Eilert eilert-sprachen at ...221...
Mon Dec 20 12:16:16 CET 2004

Bonjour Jack,

> Is this phraseology correct ?
> If key.Code=key.Enter or key.code =key.Return or key.code=key.Tab then ...

I would prefer

select case key.Code
case key.Enter, key.Return
	'do something
case key.Tab
	'do something else
case else
	'whatever
end select

> Because in my program, cursor dump one field for each case i validate with the
> Tab key.  The "Key.code=key.tab" control, seem work like if i press twice
> time the Tab key.

The fields should be jumped to automatically. So maybe you overrun this
feature and everything goes across.

Did you adjust the numbers for the input-fields?

Hey, I just tried to make an example, but there is no way to determine
the tab-number or tab-order for a TextBox - or am I blind? :-)

> Please see the snapshot below.

Yes, looks strange!

Rolf