[Gambas-user] need help : form control (another one)

Pablo Vera pvera at ...729...
Thu Dec 16 15:08:46 CET 2004

You could add a PUBLIC FUNCTION to fmOne that returns the number of
textboxes.  For this to work, you need to use the TAG property of each
control to identify it.  Every time you create a Textbox, you need to
assign the string "textbox" to its TAG property.

In fmOne:

PUBLIC FUNCTION CountTextboxes() AS Integer
DIM ctl AS Control
DIM Count AS Integer
  Count = 0
  FOR EACH ctl IN ME.Children
    IF ctl.TAG = "textbox" THEN Count = Count + 1
  NEXT
  RETURN Count
END

In fmMain: