[Gambas-user] need help : form control

P@...727...@N panpan at ...726...
Wed Dec 15 05:35:26 CET 2004

I had 2 from named fmMain and fmOne
fmMain has 1 buttons (btnGo) dan two textbox (txtWhich and txtResult)
fmOne has ten textboxes (txtOne to txtTen)
I like that when user fill txtWhich (txtEight for example) in fmMain then
press btnGo,
txtResult in fmMain filled with content of mentioned textbox's value in
fmOne (in this case the value of txtEight)

I don't want to use "select case" or "if then else" to get the textbox's
value in fmOne.
I want to use the name entered at txtWhich at fmMain. How do I do this?

in VB I used

Sub btnGo_Clicked()
  txtResult.text = fmOne.control(txtWhich.text).value
End Sub

Thx for all helps