[Gambas-user] NEW BUG in gambas IDE

Charlie karl.reinl at ...9...
Tue Dec 14 21:53:49 CET 2004

Benoit Minisini schrieb:

>On Wednesday 08 December 2004 22:23, Charlie Reinl wrote:
>

>>Salut,
>>
>>if you make an executable from an
>>project into the same directory as the project, that you find this
>>executable under /Data
>>if executable file name differs to project name.
>>
>>project = myProject
>>executablename  = myProject_01

Here I ment, the project name is 'myProject', but making from that an
executable named 'myProject_01', stored
in the directory of  'myProject', so the executable 'myProject_01' is
shown in the IDE main window
under /Data

have a look to the snapshot9.jpg , you see at left the IDE main window
and righthandside the directory of myProject.

thats all

Amicalment
Charlie