[Gambas-user] RE: [Gambas-user] Does Benoît have a moustach?

Radoslav Dejanović radoslav.dejanovic at ...116...
Mon Dec 13 10:39:31 CET 2004

On Monday 13 December 2004 09:17, Daniel Oxley wrote:
> And that is provably true...!!!

>> Well, I have a mustache and beard, I guess I'd better start
>> submitting more patches ;)
>>
>> Rob

I think his beard is still too weak for any serious bug squashing. Let's go
to his premises and steal all razors and other sharp objects, including
window glass shards. We could tie his hands to prevent him from shaving
himself for a month or two, but this might interfere with his coding
tasks... Maybe we should just hire some chicks to go and tell him he's got
so sexy beard, and mustache make him more manly man. :)

How about having a shrimp with mustache in the final 1.0 release? :)

--
Radoslav Dejanović
Operacijski sustavi d.o.o.