[Gambas-user] How to create physically a SQLite File in agivenpath?

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Sun Dec 12 20:15:50 CET 2004

On Sunday 12 December 2004 13:40, Felice Cafarelli wrote:
> The problem is to create the file in a given path. Docs says
> that if hConn.Name is an absolute path, sqlite driver will use
> that file, so I supposed that if I use
> hConn.Databases.Add ( sName )
> I will get a sqlite file in that position, assuming that
> sName = "/home/someuser/somedirectory/an_empty_sqlite_file"
> or I'm wrong???

I could be remembering wrong here, but I think the path to the
database needs to be a directory, and the tables get created
within that directory.  But I may be confusing it with xBase
(.dbf files) which I have been working with in perl recently.

Rob