[Gambas-user] 2 ?'s: Hide Tabs? and Special Characters

Chris Wilson blixtra at ...626...
Wed Dec 8 13:57:21 CET 2004

Just took a look at the QT doc and I think your right. QWidgetStack is
what I need. I'll to the panal stack as you suggested for now. And it
doesn't seem as if you can hide a tab.

Chris