[Gambas-user] DoEvents

BUDI ARIEF GUSANDI budi at ...415...
Wed Dec 8 07:41:38 CET 2004

Hello Rob,

In visual basic to wait for continuing executing line of code is using of 'sleep' API and for yielding app. to OS is using DoEvents, so the application dont look frozen, and we still can do another event.

In gambas...should it be better to use WAIT as waiting function and DoEvent as DoEven in VB ?

Budi

Wednesday, December 8, 2004, 10:12:38 AM, you wrote:

> On Tuesday 07 December 2004 13:50, LB Audio wrote:
>> Please DoEvents  in Gambas.

> Try WAIT.

> Rob

Should we

--
Best regards,
 BUDI                            mailto:budi at ...415...