[Gambas-user] Pb with columnview

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Sun Dec 5 14:18:31 CET 2004

On Sunday 05 December 2004 07:49, Bodard Fabien wrote:
> > If i take a one line text in a areatext, the columnview
> > display it normaly. But if i take several lines, the display
> > is strange. ( see snapshot ) How have a good display ?
> Column View is made to display one line text... so i've no
> answere!

I do....

ColumnView1[1].Alignment = Align.TopLeft

At least that will get the first line of text displayed rather
than whatever line happens to fall in the middle of the widget.
I don't see a way to adjust the item height in Gambas, but the
underlying Qt widget (QListViewItem) does have "height" and
"totalheight" properties that we could probably patch gb.qt to
expose (I'm pretty sure the Gtk equivalent has a height property
as well, if that's a concern.)

Rob