[Gambas-user] 1.0-rc2 ebuild is broken

Marius Mauch genone at ...717...
Sun Dec 5 03:57:05 CET 2004

On Sat, 04 Dec 2004 11:47:37 -0700
Dave Lindquist <dave at ...716...> wrote:

> The ebuild for gambas 1.0-rc2 seems to be broken (the Gentoo build).
> The make file appears to attempt to access files directly on the
> filesystem?  Specifically, it seems to attempt to unlink
> /usr/bin/gambas (ebuilds cannot access files outside of the sandbox
> into which they are compiling).

Please send ebuild-related bugs to bugs.gentoo.org, otherwise I might
not see them. This one was just fixed a few minutes ago (should have
been fixed almost a week ago, I just forgot to commit the fix).

Marius

--
Public Key at http://www.genone.de/info/gpg-key.pub

In the beginning, there was nothing. And God said, 'Let there be
Light.' And there was still nothing, but you could see a bit better.