[Gambas-user] SHELL and EXEC with Variables

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Thu Dec 2 22:24:12 CET 2004

On Thursday 02 December 2004 15:57, Amon Forstmann wrote:
> WGET MOVIE -O - | MPLAYER SOUNDDRIVER FULLSCREEN NORMALIZE
> CACHE -
> But everything in capital letters is a variable.

I'm not entirely sure what you're talking about, but try this:

(assuming you have already dimmed and assigned to MOVIE,
SOUNDDRIVER, FULLSCREEN, NORMALIZE and CACHE)

Shell("wget " & MOVIE & " -O - | mplayer " & SOUNDDRIVER & " " &
FULLSCREEN & " " & NORMALIZE & " " & CACHE & " -")

rob