[Gambas-user] Re: gambas-0.99.RC4 + Slackware

nordle at ...708... nordle at ...708...
Thu Dec 2 23:15:49 CET 2004

>> On Thursday 02 December 2004 00:54, nordle at ...268... wrote:
> > Hi, I tried to install gambas, but have issues:
> >
> > 1. ./configure freaks due to libxml
> > 2. Disabling libxml in ./configure enables that to work, but make install
> > then fails.
> > 3. The PostgreSQL driver is not being built
> >
> > I originally sent these to Benoît as I had read the FAQ, but not seen the
> > mailing lists! doh!
> >
> > Could anyone help with this at all?
> >

> Did you call "./reconf" before calling ./configure with the new flags ?

Yes, I did try that, but most of the time I just deleted the source directory
and started the ./configure && make again.

> Where are your postgresql headers located ?

root at ...709...:~# locate libpq-fe.h
/usr/local/pgsql/include/libpq-fe.h
root at ...709...:~#

I have tried passing the locations of the headers and postgresql libraries
specifically too..

Its a bit of a strange one :)