[Gambas-user] Button highlight color changing.

nigel at ...38... nigel at ...38...
Thu Dec 2 20:27:52 CET 2004

I think this is a qt profile setting that causes this behaviour, but I haven't identified which setting.  I have two PC's and the behaviour was different on both.  Try renaming the .qt directory in your home area and then run your program again.  If it works as wished you could start a comparison between the new .qt directory and the old.

Nigel

> Message date : Dec 01 2004, 07:39 PM
> From : "whoknowz"
> To : gambas-user at lists.sourceforge.net
> Copy to :
> Subject : [Gambas-user] Button highlight color changing.
> Hi,
>
> My problem is rather odd. I put a button on a form and change its
> backcolor to green. And wrote some code to change the backcolor of
> that button when some event occurs. But everytime I bring the cursor
> over the button it highlights to white color, my code does not handle
> anything with regard to that buttons event (maybe to indicate it has
> focus??). I could not find any property related to changing this
> behaviour. And I dont think its related to any theme that is used on
> the desktop environment either. Is there anyway to disable or change
> this highlighting behaviour? Cause the whole purpose of having
> distinct colors on the button is lost (as per my application), my
> users gets confused because they are not sure if they pressed the
> button or not while the cursor is on the button itself.
>
> Regards,
>
> Nashith

Whatever you Wanadoo:
http://www.wanadoo.co.uk/time/