[Gambas-user] Gambas DB manager/sqlite error in RC4

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Wed Dec 1 20:27:19 CET 2004

In RC4, when I try to generate Gambas code for a simple sqlite
database I just created in it, the GDM crashes with a "Bad key".
Here's the screenshot (I had just pressed the Generate button.)
I'd put together a create script except I assume that's what
Generate Gambas code is supposed to do.  Here's the database
renamed to "nagatron.sqlite-database".  There are two tables,
each with a couple fields and a couple indexes.

Rob