[Gambas-user] Hellp

FRANCESCO PANTALEONE f_pantaleone at ...67...
Mon Aug 30 12:19:38 CEST 2004

Hello , i'm Francesco from Italy , i'm a newbie of gambas but I think me and
the gambero will have lots of fun together in the future so i would like to
thank you for support in advance (and also to be the father o f this amazing
sftware) .
WELL , I got some problems with database manager Mysql .
I'm using gambas version 0.98a under mandrake 10.0 and Mysql version is
server version: 4.0.18 .
the problem is that evrytime i try to connect with the database manager
gives me an error : cannot find driver for database (I also configure host ,
user and pswrd). NOW , is it something that i forget to configure ?? and in
which program in gambas or in Mysql ? or probably i need another version of
mysql ??
Thank you in advance
Francesco Pantaleone