[Gambas-user] Database Edit error with SQlite

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sun Aug 29 16:36:26 CEST 2004

On Sunday 29 August 2004 18:24, Jeff Johnson wrote:
> If edit will not work without a Primary Key.. then that may be my problem..

Without a primary key, how can you make the SQL 'UPDATE' request that modifies
a currently edited record ?

> I tried the Database example that came with Gambas. I do not remember it
> causing an error before, but it does now. When trying to create the primary
> key, it errors with "Unknown field: id"  I did apply the gb.exec.c patch
> you sent.

This bug has been fixed in gambas 0.98a. You should install it.

--
Benoit Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...