[Gambas-user] Click events and mouse buttons

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sun Aug 29 11:26:56 CEST 2004

On Sunday 29 August 2004 07:27, Rob wrote:
> I noticed tonight that at least in the Treeview's Click event,
> trying to access the Mouse class (e.g. Mouse.Right, to see if
> the right mouse button was used for the click) raises an error
> saying there's no active mouse event.  I can use MouseUp or
> MouseDown except then the event gets thrown if the user clicks
> on the plus sign next to a node to expand or collapse it, which
> makes life more difficult.
>
> Looking at the documentation for QTreeView,

There is no QTreeView in QT. Maybe you mean QListView ?

> its click event does
> return a button/modifier value.

I didn't see it: the click signal has no data that would allow to fill the
Mouse class...

> This seems to be true for most
> or all widgets' click events.

I missed something...

> Is this insufficient to enable the
> Mouse class in Click events, or was this just an oversight?
>
> Rob

If you tell me where I can find what you are talking about :-)

--
Benoit Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...