[Gambas-user] oddities in syntax completion

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Sat Aug 28 20:23:08 CEST 2004

In 0.98a (maybe some earlier versions but this is the first time
I noticed it) there are a few inconsistencies.

- If you type, say, "message." in lowercase you get a completion
dropdown, but if you type "me." or "Me." you don't.  It has to
be "ME."

- If you type "Draw.Font.", the dropdown you get contains only
"Resolution".  All the other font symbols are missing even
though they appear to be valid in that context.

I ran into others, but those are the only two I can remember well
enough to recreate now.

Rob