[Gambas-user] OT:Very nice compliments for gambas :))

Michael Sullivan michael at ...558...
Fri Aug 27 16:26:32 CEST 2004

I preferred to use capital letters in COBOL.  Ours was the first class
to use a local IDE instead of working off the mainframe.  Our programs
compiled a lot faster that way.  The capital letters were easier to me
to read.  I couldn't see very well.  I've had surgery to install
interocular implants since then...